My friends and family know that I love flowers. As of last year, I’m certified in floral design. I wanted to share some tips that I have learned throughout my classes.
- Keep the flowers in water as you are working.
- Keep everything clean.
- Process all flowers before starting to arrange.
- Cut the flowers at a sharp angle.
- Place the money flowers first.
- Leave the buds on the stem.
- Make sure every stem is in water.
- Refill water/Spray flowers daily.
- It’s okay if you don’t use everything.
If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to ask! For inspiration on how to design an arrangement, look at teleflora to get some great ideas!